Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Morning! :D

Rise and Shine!!
Morning people!!!
haha..:D

I see the 
Morning Sun 


outside..
how wonderful

Well,God creation
always beautiful..
Right??

hmmm....
Owh..yeah..
forgot...
This early morning
wanna story2 
again la
with what happen 
on 2nd weeks

comee2...
See what the story..
p/s Will upload the 
picca wen i 
get byk free time
owkeyh??
*wink* ;)

Ok..
On the 2nd weeks
I attnd the
MEC
after the YLS 
was held..
at the same place
also..

hmm...wanna noe 
what happen again...
2nd weeks
blh la i kol it

"A TORTURE WEEK"

Why i said like dat??
becoz..
can u imagine
we leave at the same
place..
where is 
telah meninggalkan
byk 

MEMORIES!!!

HMMM....
the memories happen
during YLS...
that time
have make 
me and my friends 
who left to atnnd this
MEC
jd SAKIT
a.k.a

DEMAM RINDU ;(
HUHUHUHU...
seksa nye..
dh la letih...
tmbh lg sakit
hurm...

btw,MEC 
jgk FUN..
yeah!!
I <3 the last day
where we spendng 
our time with 
CHILDREN
wow! 
Those KID's is ADORABLE 
and
SWEET...

owh...
That time oso..
we meet again
with our friends 
from YLS...
walaupun 
not all we meet
at least 
can reduce our 
RINDU
hihi ;)

so...
that happen on 2nd week
I ATTEND MEC

p/s
I still missing
My YLS FAMILY..
:(


I wish that
wen i close my eyes
u guys will appear in
front of me.. 
:(
huhuhu...

Owh wait...
Guys..have something for you ;)


From The Inside

One million miles
Have take us apart
One million smiles
Have drawn inside me

One thousand steps away
My heart shaking out
One thousand change 
Makes my life missing you

One hundred doors
Knocking my way
One hundred stars
I know It's you above the skies

One billions view
On my paths
One billions beau
I know adorable moments be the memories

One two and three
Just simple words of numbers
A B and C
Just from the inside
Where heart want to spell out

For....

Fun
Happiness
Love
Peace
Hope
Faith
Joy
Will question ::

How I will survive
On this world
Without you??
How much I wonder
If I climb the view
By myself
Without you??

One answer 
Fun..
I know you remains
In my heart soul and mind
Happiness..
I know you created the memories
Love..
I know you being sweet adorable
Peace..
I know you one of a kind
Hope..
I know you never despair
Faith..
I know I can count on you
Joy..
You bring the shining
Of  the beau of view
Cause.. JOYFUL you gave
 be my
HAPPY EVER AFTER 

Created by,
FFA :)




P/S
yet the time is gone so fast
but my heart still feel
the happiness together...
IMY :)


I thought I lost you
but you always remains
in my memories :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Child Of God :)

Child Of God :)
Born with a fullest dream. But heart still believe for what I've to believe. My attitude my way. My hand my works. My mouth my worship. My taught my Inspired. My JESUS my ALL... :) I Praise God With My Attitude of Worship <3

Books?? Nahhh... Just A Blog..To Read :)