Tuesday, December 14, 2010

First Week :)

On the first week

Hurm...
How to story2 uh??

Ok like this..
For this year many
benda bersejarah 
telah TERCREATE 
in my CHAPTER of 16 LIFE

The thing tercipta
full of sweetness
bitterness..
but the all word for that is
All the thing happen
telah menjadikan
sebuah

MEMORY !

Hurm...
For the very first time
Me telah menjejakkan
kaki ke sebuah place
yg dipanggil
rumah anak2 
TUSAU :D @ YESUS 
which is OUR LOVELY HOME DC

gosh! 
Betapanya I MISS that Place
Disitu la...
kami adk beradik
bergurau + bermain +
bertundi + bersadness +
the best thing we do is
"BEREMO"  :D
at our hidden place

For the whole week we
together we just close
like brother and sister

Yes! Kali pertama b'jumpa 
semua shy2 cat la ;)
semua sombong2 sama sndri
semua blm2 knl sma sndri
But,
after a few days..
we just close like
we know each other
for a long time 

Which is i like
that kind of CLOSENESS
:)

What else can i say...
Kami ada yg nakal
ada yg serius
ada yg sedang2..

Part plg best
Our batch this yr..
Mencipta sejarah hahah

Got 1 of the team
nak tau??
hahah..
calie la..
masa treasure hunt..
they back to DC using TAXI...
whinch is..
masa batch2 lain..
tak penah polah pun
hahah
To IGGY! who is reading...
hahaah...
Sorry brother pecah tembelang
plak.. ;)

our batch pun
terkena marah by "MR.B" 
becoz of the nakalness...
hihi
besa la nyak
REMAJA
what they know
is FUN!
hahaha

Btw,
1 week for us is
not cukup
gi belala aie
begulai sma2
br jak ka jegak n jegit
ngau pangan diri
nda terasa benda tok end

huhu
sad2 amai2..
No word can describe 
My sadness
walaupun
i'm not rapat with everyone
Me tetap

S.A.Y.A.N.G S.E.M.U.A !! :(


huhu...
me rindu semua

Lebih2 g..
My bestfriend..
"JUWITA"
huhu...
Dear IMY and ILY..

p/s to her
Syg..nda betah ku ndai nn
rindu mai ke nn..
huhu..
miss ngau Day2 gak..

My brothe
"IGGY" 
p/s
Big bro..
IMY n ILY ...
huhu..miss gilak2 ngau nn..
sedih ku kitai 
nadai g begulai
wish time does not 
wen so fast..
:'(

*emo mode* ON!
:(

p/s to all TUSAU CHILD

IMY guys..
Thank you for the
great time
Thank you for
the laughter 
Thank you for
the kindness
Thank you 
brothers and sisters 
In Christ

Can't wit for

2012 !

nda mu g ku madah
Sayau mai2 ku ke kitak
lelengau mai2 
ku ke kitak

hurm...
Readers i guess..
U know what happen on the
first week..

I attnd the 
VERY VERY VERY MOST
BEST CAMP
I EVER HAD!! 

It's called

YOUTH LEADER SCHOOL course 
BATCH 2010..
 ;)

well..from this..
many thing we learn

but the most important is

About

Loveness Of Friendship

never ever judge 
people on what is
appear..

GO TRY THEM
WHO'S KNOW THEY MAYBE
CAN GET ALONG WITH YOU

as Jesus love us
we should loves everyone

So i guess..
This is for the first week...

p/s
Sweet thing do happen
that's why
memory created
among us.. 


The Last Day Taking Photo Together


Otw back to DC from TJAC <3 <3

owh..esok2..
i post the other picca..

daaa~





No comments:

Post a Comment

Child Of God :)

Child Of God :)
Born with a fullest dream. But heart still believe for what I've to believe. My attitude my way. My hand my works. My mouth my worship. My taught my Inspired. My JESUS my ALL... :) I Praise God With My Attitude of Worship <3

Books?? Nahhh... Just A Blog..To Read :)