Wednesday, December 29, 2010

C H R I S T M A S T I M E ! ! ! ! ! ! :D

HO HO HO HO !!!

It's not too late to wish u guys...
A VERY BLESSED CHRISTMAS...


First...
very2 maaf la..
coz...lamak dha ku x update my blog...
Very2 bz weeks and days I have
since i left Kuching...

Owh...my CHRISTMAS????
It's was WOW!!!!
Fun Great Cool
Years for my Christmas....
Lot's went to makan2 and jalan2...
hahahah...untill my perut pun BOROI !! oppsss... 
:D

And I pun become more CHUBBY!!! muk2...
hahah...Nvm x lamak g skul
leh la diet tok..hahah

Owh...Talked bout CHRISTMAS...
hurm... It's Mean
CHRIST IS BORN a.k.a JESUS BIRTHDAY!!!

haha...It's was amazing thing that
if u realize how big is our GOD'S loves for us...
Unfolding love...

It was a cool cool ever thng happen...
Ok Ok enuf bout that...

Pixca time 
:)


Picc during on my way back home after CHRISTMAS service 
on 25 12 10 <3


Craziness of the CUZZ... <3


Ini kami semadik... ILY YLM ... <3


Me and My YOUTH ...<3


Papa and Mami during CHRISTMAS EVE <3 


When Twin Meer Papa...
SWEET THING HAPPEN!!!
<3


The F SIBLINGS <3

haha....Thats what happen during CHRISTMAS

adorable...But yet..Problem oso cme..hurm...
Bout the prob...nah...
no need la I story here...
To who are knows my prob...
THX for keeping it...
Only me and You know...
*wink*

Ok That's all for tonite...
Need went to sleep liao...
This Morning..Need to go to SCHOOL hurmm
:)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Child Of God :)

Child Of God :)
Born with a fullest dream. But heart still believe for what I've to believe. My attitude my way. My hand my works. My mouth my worship. My taught my Inspired. My JESUS my ALL... :) I Praise God With My Attitude of Worship <3

Books?? Nahhh... Just A Blog..To Read :)