Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Long Time No See My Dear Blog... :D

Hey! Mr... Ms...Mrs...
hahah :D
Long Time No See...
Can see u guys meh?? hahah
Hope so can see..
hehe...
Opps...Omost forgot to say


"I'M BACK BLOGGER" !!! :D


Btw,lamak suda inda menulis nieh..
Out of sudden..
hilang ingatan bagaimana caranya mahu menulis
hahah... :D
my pardon..
Cause leaving u guys without news
for 3 weeks...

haha..
Seperti yg sedia maklum
I'm menghilang kerna
ada org tu kan
 menculik saya..
Owh..tidak!!

Bukan ceta sebenar..
Being away for long timE
sbb

I WALK FOR JESUS!
<3 <3 <3 <3
and2...it's was fun...

Mayuh sweet thing happen
so..
Memory pun terCREATED...
hakz ^^

hurm...
wat else...
owh..ya..
I'm great btw...
A bit sad + happy + so what ever feelings 
=
=_=** Dizzy mizzy head...

Wait2...
Erm..sure u guys 
wanna know what happen
for the three weeks...

Owkeyh..
Juh! with me..
I TELL U GUYS A STORY...

C on the next
 page of the blog.. 

 Daa~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Child Of God :)

Child Of God :)
Born with a fullest dream. But heart still believe for what I've to believe. My attitude my way. My hand my works. My mouth my worship. My taught my Inspired. My JESUS my ALL... :) I Praise God With My Attitude of Worship <3

Books?? Nahhh... Just A Blog..To Read :)