Saturday, November 20, 2010

Leaving day... huhu :(

huhu...how sad...
But gembira jugak... hoho ;)
Gonna leaving my Lovely Bandar Limbang off to Kuching tdy...
huhu...

Holidays tgk bandar org 
walaupun hakikatnya..Kuching itu kpg ku...hahaha
So..ini bermakna..
Hohoho..Blk kpg...HOHooho..Blk Kpg..
yeaapiee!!!
Holidays is holidays...
For this yr holidays..
My day will not complete without my 
LOVELY SMARTIES HOMEWORK!!!!!! :d
what to do
Life as a students..
Prepared for nx yr Exams..

Huhu...
nvm..nvm..
Once in a blue moon...
nak success nie SPM taun dpn nieh
I will make it happen again...
and brain plz..function well...
Yeah!!


Owh ya...
My flight is on 1645 angka Barat..
angka Timur nya ialah 4:45 ptg nieh...
Ouch...
Hope tomorrow everything will be fine...

Owh..I guess till here for this time..
huhu..Just wait for my appearence again..
In the next 1 week..
Daaa readers... ~~~

Daaa also to Limbang...
See ya again <3 
FFA ;)




and...

HELLLOOOO!!!!
CatCity!! @ Kuching miaw miaw... :D
CITY!!


HERE I COME!!! :D

Daaa Readers...
The Airplanes is waiting...hahah...

See u guys real soon...~



No comments:

Post a Comment

Child Of God :)

Child Of God :)
Born with a fullest dream. But heart still believe for what I've to believe. My attitude my way. My hand my works. My mouth my worship. My taught my Inspired. My JESUS my ALL... :) I Praise God With My Attitude of Worship <3

Books?? Nahhh... Just A Blog..To Read :)