Tuesday, December 14, 2010

List Of The "Three Weeks" Event

What???
Waiting for the thing i do??
hahah
Ok2...

Come see It... 


:)

okay
First week ::
Arrived safely at Cat2 City
 on Night on 21 NOV 10
The next day...
The Sweet Thing Happen...
Wanna Know what is the sweet thing...
Just wait for the next Page oraite...

Second weeks ::
Another sweet thing happen
but..
Not that sweet like
the first week :D

Third weeks :: 
haha...
SICKNESS BEGIN!!!
why I said like dat...
Will be continue 
with the story later...


haha...
That's la the thing i do
Will ceta2 sama kamu..
what happen
on each week..

Okeyh...

See ya...

With the first week... 

COME!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Child Of God :)

Child Of God :)
Born with a fullest dream. But heart still believe for what I've to believe. My attitude my way. My hand my works. My mouth my worship. My taught my Inspired. My JESUS my ALL... :) I Praise God With My Attitude of Worship <3

Books?? Nahhh... Just A Blog..To Read :)