Saturday, November 20, 2010

Pa...Pac...Pack..Package...Packaging... :(

Hurmm.....
Paking...packing...packing....lagi... :(
What words can describe my feelings now???
hoho...
Don't know eh...
mcm2 yg sy rs...
Rasa oren ada...rs apple pun ada...opss...hahahah
Rojak feeling I have
Nerves ! + Excited ! + Happy ! + Sad ! + = OMG! wth... (Sorry)

Sad..because will leaving Limbang..Bandar kesayangan ku 
selama 3 weeks
Excited sbb...Gonna meet new friend...
Oh Father in Heaven... Pls guide me thru out dis
session..Hope dat i can making friends with everyone that have u choosen
to do ur JOB Lord...
Whatever it takes..I believe u r always there for us..
Pls..Lord keep me save and hope dat i have a great time...
IJN ! Amen!
 :)
Happy coz will meet my beloved sista..after a few month 
been away from each other...
Yeepiesss... !!! :D
Nerves..for what ever thing that will happen...

Owh ya..forgot to mentioned...
Guess what??
TOMORROW akan menjadi hr Bersejarah dlm hidup ku
2010
why I said like dat...
Because...Tomorrow will be the very very very very...FIRST time in my life
That i will naik KAPAL TERBANG...
hoho...Nerves,,,nerves..tapi excited jugak...
hahahah...lol :D
aku kedak org SAKAI jak... 
hihihi...


selame ni...aku tgk and antar org naik kpl terbang
Tomorrow i'll experienced it myself...
Yeah ! 
daa~

Update again tomorro...
Daaa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Child Of God :)

Child Of God :)
Born with a fullest dream. But heart still believe for what I've to believe. My attitude my way. My hand my works. My mouth my worship. My taught my Inspired. My JESUS my ALL... :) I Praise God With My Attitude of Worship <3

Books?? Nahhh... Just A Blog..To Read :)