Thursday, November 18, 2010

Dedicated To My Beloved Boss . . . p/s ILY... haha ;)

Hye readers!
Opss...ada x org bc blog saya nie??
if nobody it's ok la... :)

Dedicate this Poem to Beloved Boss...
Boss...You ready to read it?? 
Ok..starting from 1 2 3...
CLIK!

I got 100 millions stars
Above the skY
I got 1000 millions of smile
Put up on your face

We used to play 
For millions of times together
We used to set up the musics
To be the sound of colours

I know you been missing someone
But I always there if you need me
I know you feels the loneliness
But I always here to comfort you

Now,I talk to you
You smiling back to me
Happiness you say to me
I wrote a word " Yes"
It's yours now

One thing you said
Am I made a good decision
Just to face the Life
That Full Of Live Love Laugh around

And I said
Dear, girl
Just to mentioned 
Whatever it takes that lead into some decision
I know you are like Einstein 
I bet it is the BEST for you

Remember those days
We like the same thing
Blue butterflies 
Came down with the beau of view

Somehow,
you are 
Just the way you are
That will 
Make the whole world stop and stare for a while
Girl,did it told you why??
cause you amazing just the way you are.


p/s to Boss


;)
Sorry Boss..Just came out with this idea in the middle of the day...
So i guess i want to set a POEM for you...

Hope you like it der Boss...
Wo ai nie... 
hahaha :D





No comments:

Post a Comment

Child Of God :)

Child Of God :)
Born with a fullest dream. But heart still believe for what I've to believe. My attitude my way. My hand my works. My mouth my worship. My taught my Inspired. My JESUS my ALL... :) I Praise God With My Attitude of Worship <3

Books?? Nahhh... Just A Blog..To Read :)