Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Hoho !

sodih nye... :(
haha...tdy is the last day i went to school
for dis 2010... bersamaan dgn 16 NOV 2010...
Lots of sweet and bitters memories..thru dis years...

Btw i enjoyable the year very much...
Tok taun ni..i learn so mucccchhhh things...
tentang :: 
-kehidupan
-Persahabatan
-Kerinduan(chewahhh !)
-Kekecewaan (hahaha)
-Love ??
-SAVIOUR
KEGEMBIRAAN and BLESSING

mengenang bout this time
Too SAD :( wanna to LEAVE FORM 4 year...
Will miss this form...huhu...
mengenang ms hadapan....
huh!
Terus neves dibuatnya...

Walau apa-apa pun
LIFE MUST GO ON !
yeah!!

Wo...
Aku akn sgt merindui KLS KU 4TU
dan penghuni2nya... :D
Terutamanya "Husband" ku...hahah
kidding only...


This is my class 4TU... 
SOON will be 5TU :))

buat syahirah haha...
owh owkeyh kalo begitu...
haha...sgt memahami??
owh...tdk begitu memahami...
hanya mengenali 
hahah...pa ka...
Owh...ya...
MAAF mu diterima..
<3 ya!!
hoho ^^

owh...SELAMAT HARI RAYA HAJI 
buat saudara Muslims and teman-teman...

p/s ::
2011 is WAITING for the wars between the papers and the brain...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Child Of God :)

Child Of God :)
Born with a fullest dream. But heart still believe for what I've to believe. My attitude my way. My hand my works. My mouth my worship. My taught my Inspired. My JESUS my ALL... :) I Praise God With My Attitude of Worship <3

Books?? Nahhh... Just A Blog..To Read :)