Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Blurr

hurm...
I'm just blurr don't know what happen...
something bother me???
Nah...nothing happen...

Just don't know what to do...
Another boring day to been thru... :(

Owh..This week is the Last Week of everything...
Last Week School...Last Week Tuition ...
and the most important is...
THE LAST WEEK AT LIMBANG...
 ::Mode:: Happy + Sad too:: 
huh!

:)

p/s :: HAPPY BIRTHDAY my Dear HANANIA EDUP...
Tua setahun..umur meningkat...kegilaan pun menaik...
hahah...Love ya!!

To sluver.blogspot.com
haha...sabar dgn masalah mu...

muackkks!!

And to myself...
Hurm....
Whatever doerh...

Daa~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Child Of God :)

Child Of God :)
Born with a fullest dream. But heart still believe for what I've to believe. My attitude my way. My hand my works. My mouth my worship. My taught my Inspired. My JESUS my ALL... :) I Praise God With My Attitude of Worship <3

Books?? Nahhh... Just A Blog..To Read :)