Thursday, November 11, 2010

Plan...and SOME more Plan.... =_=**









Plan...Plan...Plan....
Wat plan??huhu...
Future plan uh???
Yes...
Any other...and YES Juliet!!hahah...
WT i'm talking bout...

Plan for prefects activities for 2011...
hurm..well my Boss hv list out the activities tonight...
I think it pretty good ideas of plan...
Nak tau plan die???
hohoho....Just wait and see jak for nx yr...
hihi...Sabar ek..

Yeah! I hv plan  for nx yr AIM's for myself olso nx yr...
SPM...SPM...
huhu...Scared + Excited...
+ mcm2 g feelngs ada...Campur 2 tambah2 tolak2...
semua da ..hahaha...Nervous dorh...

Ok..Ok...focus back..still long time to think bout SPM (which acc x lamak g) =_=*
Okeyh..Okeyh...Gtg..to continue wirh another story...


:))



No comments:

Post a Comment

Child Of God :)

Child Of God :)
Born with a fullest dream. But heart still believe for what I've to believe. My attitude my way. My hand my works. My mouth my worship. My taught my Inspired. My JESUS my ALL... :) I Praise God With My Attitude of Worship <3

Books?? Nahhh... Just A Blog..To Read :)