Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Night To Remember 5 Nov 2010

What night?? Owh dat night...
Night of culture... <3 it very much..

Guess what..I got "Anugerah Kecemerlangan Kokurikulum"
What an unexpected thing to get uh...
Never expected anything like dat will happened to me...
Last year I play the 'Gamelan" for people...
Dis year i experienced it myself...
and other people play it for us....
What a feeling eh... ^^

Erm...wat else...yeah! Picture time...hahah....
Owh wait...wat clothes i wear dat time??/
hahah...just wait and see...
Do cmmnt it in ur heart... :)


Welcome To "Malam Gala Berbudaya & Anugerah Kokurikulm SMK Limbang"
I LOVE MY SCHOOL... ;)


What else to say...<3 Them thissssssssssss mucccccccccccchhhhhh....
p/s Ini KAMI .....TEMAN.... :)

Owh...wait...there is some more to see...


Ini KAMI.... ;)


Sy syg dia...Dia pun syg sy... :) Sbb kami TEMAN.... 
owh..Let me intro to u guys..Dis is Hanania...My Verry2 besties sister...
A bit crazy..sensitive...wat else...owh...sorry just until hear bout her....


KAMI ....love taking photo together...
sbb kami suka camere..hohoho


Mirror..oh...Mirror...don't soo near to us..hahahah <3
mana2 kami pergi mesti mirror will folo us...
tau2 je kmi suka bergambar... ;)
Terima kasih Mr.Mirror


The Shine Generation...Great Job Guys...
God Bless...!!


hahah...Jia Jia...Mwuarhhh!! crazy stuff


This is my BOSS.... @ Head Prefect and i am Treasury only :)


during menerima anugerah
p/s not soo clear..just have rhe HP with me along..no camere :( :)


Last...This Is Me...ahahhaah


Me wearing the BISAYA traditional costume...
Looks okay or not?? :)
p/s ku nda ngena baju Iban...It's too heavy + too noisy to be carried...hhihi
Ok dats all 4 dat night...
Totally awesome....

Regards..Next time ku ngena iban costume okayh...
;)









No comments:

Post a Comment

Child Of God :)

Child Of God :)
Born with a fullest dream. But heart still believe for what I've to believe. My attitude my way. My hand my works. My mouth my worship. My taught my Inspired. My JESUS my ALL... :) I Praise God With My Attitude of Worship <3

Books?? Nahhh... Just A Blog..To Read :)