Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

FellllaaaaSSSS!!!!!! :D

HAPPY VALENTINE's DAY!!!!
jap..jap..jap...
nak tanye duluh nieh satu solan...hihi...


 hihi...nie la the quest...
p/s to everyone
WILL YOU BE MY VALENTINE??
:)

oK...Memandangkan hari nieh adalah hari KEKASIH a.k.a Valentine's Day...hurm...pa pandangan korang ek ttng nieh...

coz..there are some people will says that Valentine Day nieh...HARAM! owh.... 0,0 ek??
hurm...yang pasti nye smua ada Pensapat sendri kan psl nieh...

For me Valentine's Day is a good day for a couple or sesuai lagi dikenali sebagai Teman yang dlm proses mengenali hati masing2...
Yes! There's a lot of issues about this day...Coz some people will missed use this day...to do "ehem2" thng...ya U noe I noe la  :D

But for me Valentine's is a way To show our LOVE to other people...coz valentine is just not for a couple..if u dun have a LOVER...No nis to be sad..U still can celeb it wit ur friends wat kan??
Doesn't it more worthy?? hihi...For me it is very22222 worthy...:)

Ok...done bout Valentine fellas?? Yupe! I'm done with is...

p/s I have a person that always be my VALENTINE and he is my Saviour King BESTFRIEND... and the most important is I ALWAYS LOVE HIM...Thx JESUS for always there for me *hugs and kiss* :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Child Of God :)

Child Of God :)
Born with a fullest dream. But heart still believe for what I've to believe. My attitude my way. My hand my works. My mouth my worship. My taught my Inspired. My JESUS my ALL... :) I Praise God With My Attitude of Worship <3

Books?? Nahhh... Just A Blog..To Read :)