Saturday, November 6, 2010

VIEW. . .

Mummy and daddy..
As I Grow Up...
There's nothing else i asking for...
Only for the Love and The Sacrifice 

Brother and sisters...
As I will be somebody...
One day...
There is only one thing...
I asking for...
Do forgive my mistakes...

Do for all...
As I Grow and rise...
As I will go and died...
One thing i'm asking for...
Pray for my adventure...
As I will do the same thing for you guys...

Take the view site together...
Make a sweet things...
Appreciate for the kindness...
Love the give ...

p/s
Live the life simply
Speak kindly
Care till deeply
LOVE each other generously... 

Just View

No comments:

Post a Comment

Child Of God :)

Child Of God :)
Born with a fullest dream. But heart still believe for what I've to believe. My attitude my way. My hand my works. My mouth my worship. My taught my Inspired. My JESUS my ALL... :) I Praise God With My Attitude of Worship <3

Books?? Nahhh... Just A Blog..To Read :)