Thursday, November 4, 2010

3 Nov 2010

Hey!! 
Wo...one day not updated my blog..
So..Here i am again :D
Hurmmm....dis time story about yesterday...

Wat happened yesterday ?? 0_0
Hihi..yesterday was "Hari Koperasi Sekolah" 
Yeah!! Fun + TIRED!! :( :)
I join the prefects on selling the BBQ ...

It;s soo nice....
Then...Owh ya..as usual we love PHOTO..
Wat else ..Just hold the camera and...
CLIK...CLIK...here...CLIK..CLIK...there...
Just <3 It!!

Owh..Thx SYA for the camere...
Only me and you know wat i mean...ahhaha...
*Silent Mode* ;)

Next...Yeah!!
Never tot dat we will take photo with our Chinese Friends...
They are sporting..but yet soo shy....
(pdh org tek..c nangga org nya juak malu) 
HIHIHI....

Yes got the picca suda...
COME!


Here we r...Barisan Prefect 2010/2011


We are SETIA CLUB :)
p/s Sya...Revive di tgn mu :P


Come..Come...Stop at our stall.. :D


Beloved besties... mwuarh!! xoxoxoxo

Last just 4 view...


Money..Money...For the prefect...Thx God for the Money

daa~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Child Of God :)

Child Of God :)
Born with a fullest dream. But heart still believe for what I've to believe. My attitude my way. My hand my works. My mouth my worship. My taught my Inspired. My JESUS my ALL... :) I Praise God With My Attitude of Worship <3

Books?? Nahhh... Just A Blog..To Read :)